Hire us to help you close on your new home.
A real estate closing lawyer plays a key role in the process of buying or selling property. The primary responsibility of a real estate closing lawyer is to ensure that the transfer of property ownership is legally valid, smooth, and in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Some of the tasks a real estate closing lawyer takes care of include the following:
- Conduct a thorough title search on the property
- Prepare and review all documents required for the transaction
- Explain documents to the buyer or seller during the closing meeting
- Review the closing disclosure or settlement statement and verify any changes are accurate and reasonable
- Resolve any issues or disputes that arise during the course of the transaction
- Properly record all documents with the right government agencies following the closing meeting
If you are looking for a real estate closing lawyer who can help you with an upcoming transaction in Taylorsville, North Carolina, turn to us. At Vanderbloemen, Fleischer & White, PLLC, we provide real estate closing services, and we are diligent, thorough, and helpful. Our goal will be to make the closing process go smoothly and help you feel fully informed and confident prior to the purchase or sale of your property.
Our legal team is diligent and committed to making your next real estate transaction a success. To learn more about what a real estate closing lawyer does or to schedule an initial meeting, contact us today.
At Vanderbloemen, Fleischer & White, PLLC, our real estate closing lawyers proudly serve those in Catawba, Claremont, Connelly Springs, Conover, Denver, Granite Falls, Hickory, Hiddenite, Hildebran, Hudson, Lenoir, Maiden, Morganton, Newton, Rhodhiss, Sherrills Ford, Taylorsville, Valdese, and Vale, North Carolina.